Hello and Welcome to edaBarCamp!
Originating from our PhD meetings in a german research project, we gained the idea of:
- an interactive open research meeting based on the barcamp-concept
- for students, PhD’s, professors and experts from industry and
- for everyone who is interested in electronic design automation, microelectronics and system design
We are happy to invite you to:
edaBarCamp -- may the 4th be with you!
Suggested (non-exclusive) list of topics:
- Approaches for Parasitic Debugging
- Design Space Exploration
- Low-Power and Ultra-Low-Power Design Methods for Mixed-Signal Systems
- Mixed-Signal Power Modelling and Characterization
- Generator based Design
- Verification of Mixed-Signal Systems
- Aging and Variability (Analog & Digital)
- Analog Fault modelling and diagnosis
- Model Verification
- Simulation-Checks (Floating-Gate, Sensitivity-Analysis, Plausibility-Checks, etc.)
- Augmented Layout-Checks (Voltage, IR-Drop)
- Constraint-Generation & -Verification
- Fuzzing for DRC, LVS, …
- and many more in microelectronics, EDA and AMS-Design...
To present and discuss ideas and results of the ongoing scientific work, we invite researchers from the areas of electronic design automation (EDA), microelectronics and (embedded) systems design to our open barCamp event. Relaxing the formal event structures, the final agenda will be decided interactively by all participants on site. In the beginning we all propose our session-ideas with a two-to-three minutes session pitch. Based upon that we then decide together which sessions take place. During the sessions we interactively explain, discuss and jointly develop the topics, which include all around technologies, designs, software and methodologies for the design and verification of (micro-)electronic and embedded systems. Meeting and discussing on a par with each other everyone's individual interests and work can and will benefit from the others:
The edaBarCamp offers exactly this space to you!
Furhermore, using our session proposal forum you have the opportunity to write, read and discuss your session proposals already in advance. Thus you can already give and receive a rough clue of the possible session topics.
So, get active, propose your topics, invite your partners and become an edaBarCamper!
We are looking forward to you and your participation!